1. Liability: When you sign up to be a member you agree not to hold the forum creators, the Mods, Hosting Service, or any other member liable for any comments or actions said or implied on the forum. This is a forum for chatting, debates, and anything else not a lawsuit waiting to happen. If you can't take a joke, resign your membership. The views expressed by members of this forum are their own and do not reflect the position of the administrator or other members. Each member is responsible for the content of his/her own posts.
2. Personal Attacks: In the heat of debates, confrontation can arise. We have created a section that is designed for these circumstances. It is the Mods decision to create your space if the need arises. If you are given a "Head to Head" thread, only you and the member you are at odds with will have the ability to post there. Members who wish to watch the car wreck are welcome to watch, but will not be able to post in that thread. We have a "take it outside" policey here. If you want to fight it out in the "head to Head" section, so be it but do not continue to highjack threads for your personal wars. Only Mods will have the ability to create a thread in "Head to Head". You can request one or a Mod may notify you of one's creation.
3. Complaints/Suggestions: If you have a complaint, we also have a department for that, as well as suggestions. If you choose to PM a Mod with a complaint against another member, your PM will be reviewed and you and that member will be notified with the Mod's response. There will be no hiding behind a Mod in this forum.
4. Sections/Subcategories: You will notice there are different sections, please try to keep your threads in the proper section. If you don't see a section that fits your topic, contact a Mod and a section can be created.
5. Restricted Access: Some sections require permission to access based on your rank.
6. Posting: When it comes to posting, we are pretty laid back and have a simple set of guidelines:
6a. Do not solicit or advertise.
6b. This is an open forum where your thoughts and opinions are welcome. Because this is a public forum,you have no guarantee or expectation of privacy. Your post could be read by anyone.
6c. All communications on this board are deemed to be public and not private communications. We reserve the right to remove without notice any message posted for any reason, but we have no obligation to remove content you find objectionable.
6d. Although we require your email address for verification purposes, we recommend that you do not post it or any other personal information such as phone numbers or your home address. Your posts can be searched by bots or third parties that have no affiliation with the administrator of this forum.
7. Moderation: Any post that violates the above conditions, or departs from the intended purpose of this forum may be removed without notice by the administration. We reserve the right to edit any post for reasons including, but not limited to: language, length, or content not appropriate to the topic of this forum. If you choose to PM a Mod with a complaint against another member, your PM will be reviewed and you and that member will be notified with the Mod's response. There will be no hiding behind a Mod in this forum. Older threads or messages may be removed from time to time, to maintain categories or threads of manageable length. Any member who breaches these Guidelines through hostile, abusive or other inappropriate behavior may find their account privileges revoked.