Have u wondered about the meaning of everything? Look Here - LF2CHARACTER - Forum
Home | Forum | Register | Log in Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Topics
  • NTSD II (445)
  • Pokemon Mod (0)
  • LF4 turbo crashs when i make SUPER POKEMON DRAGON (2)
  • Naruto: Paths of Destrution,Version release 1.0 (27)
  • The biggest and best LF2 mod (1)
  • Page 1 of 11
    Forum moderator: Armormew 
    LF2CHARACTER - Forum » Gaming Zone » Little Fighter 2 » Have u wondered about the meaning of everything? Look Here
    Have u wondered about the meaning of everything? Look Here
    bloopersDate: Friday, 2009-07-10, 12:16 PM | Message # 1
    Colonel
    Group: Members
    i forgot 2 add the explanation:
    bloopers:
    b (blood)+l (life)+o (orange chicken)+o (ownage)+p (proxy)+e (end of the world)+ r (rabbits)+ s (slavery)

This information was proven at Cambridge University by Doctor Stephen Hawkings.
    the prime sum of bloopers is b,o,o,p,e,r,s and each stands for a aspect of life, of course the most forbidding letter is "e" for the end of the world. The human race will only have to exist without the letter "e" for 200 years and the human race is predicted to live on forever.Also, evidence from the ABF (Awesome Bloopers Foundation has shown accurate studies of showing the different aspects of bloopers. The DBA (Divine Bloopers Association has shown thorough studies of the meaning of bloopers. For all we know, we can only predict the meaning of bloopers.

Thanks for reading, and I am bloopers from the NBN (National Bloopers Newspapers)

Added (2009-07-10, 12:16 Pm)
    ---------------------------------------------
    forgot 2 add other ppl can add there own thought of the meaning of everything
    BUT if u contradict my claim,......................................
    I"LL KILL U!!! cool

Blooperz- More than u feel =}

LF2CHARACTER - Forum » Gaming Zone » Little Fighter 2 » Have u wondered about the meaning of everything? Look Here
    Page 1 of 11
    Search:

Copyright LF2CHARACTER © 2016