Naruto Mangekyou demo 1.2 - Page 5 - LF2CHARACTER - Forum
Home | Forum | Register | Log in Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Topics
  • NTSD II (445)
  • Pokemon Mod (0)
  • LF4 turbo crashs when i make SUPER POKEMON DRAGON (2)
  • Naruto: Paths of Destrution,Version release 1.0 (27)
  • The biggest and best LF2 mod (1)
  • Page 5 of 6«123456»
    Forum moderator: Armormew 
    LF2CHARACTER - Forum » Gaming Zone » Little Fighter 2 » Naruto Mangekyou demo 1.2
    Naruto Mangekyou demo 1.2
    masterquatikDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 0:27 AM | Message # 61
    Major-general
    Group: Members
    Quote (uchihavegeta)
    Quote (masterquatik)
    i say go for it but u cant let ntsd kno so people in this site if u do decide to do it dont tell zxcv cuz hell be pissd
    again wow. i don't care about tgizzel, but i'm really disappointed about you masterquatik, i thought that you'd have more respect about others work. but i was wrong....

dude that hurt bad and normally i would have more respect for peoples stuff but the ntsd team is full of assholes that own a computer so they shouldnt deserve respect becuz they dont respect others but again uchihavegeta, im hurt man sad

uchihavegetaDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 8:28 AM | Message # 62
    Major-general
    Group: Users
    if for assholes you mean people that are doing an amazing game completely free without asking nothing in exchange, then yes you're right they're totally assholes surprised

and why they don't deserve your respect, have they done something to you? except for giving you an awesome game? obviously not, so i don't really understand all this rancor against them surprised

and tgizzel is the biggest leecher ever appeared on earth, and you're saying to him "go for it" ?
    the ntsd team worked hard for more than 1 year (without counting ntsd II)
    and now this leecher comes and say "do you guys think i should put ntsd sprites and characters in my mod " ?
    WTF? why he asked us? why doesn't he ask it to the Real author of the game? we have no right to say him "go for it", because it's not our game.
    i hope you understand what i'm saying
    tgizzel is just one of the thousands leechers that want to make a mod with other's work, and it's not fair, it's just stealing

http://www.ndoe-official.net

Message edited by uchihavegeta - Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 8:36 AM

tgizzelDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 12:16 PM | Message # 63
    Sergeant
    "que the violens" call me what ever you want im really past the point of caring
    the whole ntsd team are a bunch of as****** weather you chose to c it or not and if thats the case they are usint a mod that sumone else created so that makes the leachers to so i guess any one who plays mugen or lf2 and decide to alter the game with cracks or new stages and call it ther version or mod is a liar and a leacher 2. so if those probobaly thousands of "leecheres so u call them" were to confront you your fuccin mouth would b shut and you would simpley agree and soy"Go For It"

uchihavegetaDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 4:05 PM | Message # 64
    Major-general
    that's why is pointless explain things to you, because you're a fucking moron and you don't even know what you're talking about.

Quote (tgizzel)
    they are usint a mod that sumone else created so that makes the leachers to so i guess any one who plays mugen or lf2 and decide to alter the game with cracks or new stages and call it ther version or mod is a liar and a leacher 2

that's the most idiotic thing that i have ever heard. first of all they're not using a mod but they're using the lf2 engine that for your information it's free like the mugen engine and so on. that means that you can modify it like you want, in fact they're not using anything of the original lf2 but they have done THEIR OWN SPRITES AND THEIR OWN DATA and they have even modified the original exe. so NO MORON, THEY DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING. and talking about Ntsd II they have even added things that you cannot do with the original lf2, like platform ecc... it doesn't even seem lf2 anymore, it seems a totally different game.

and what have you done instead? i'll answer for you, NOTHING. you used naruto mangekyou (that it's not your mod) like a base and added chars (not made by you) found on sites like lfe, lf2 global, LF2 CHARACTERS and so on..... and now you want to add ntsd chars... so YES YOU'RE A FUCKING LEECHER.

oh and i want to say you one last thing. i'm a programmer, i know reverse engineering that means that i can unpack moleboxed things easily. when you'll release your game i will unpack it, stole all the data and sprites you made and i will publish them on every leech site on the net. maybe you will understand what means being leeched, how's that sound to you? uh smile

masterquatikDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 7:51 PM | Message # 65
    Major-general
    yea they actually did do sumthin to me they were dicks on the site ask anybody their asses to evrybody and yea they made an awesum game but theyre jerks but i wanna get off this subject cuz i dont want enemies on my 2nd favorite site on the internet

Quote (uchihavegeta)
    oh and i want to say you one last thing. i'm a programmer, i know reverse engineering that means that i can unpack moleboxed things easily. when you'll release your game i will unpack it, stole all the data and sprites you made and i will publish them on every leech site on the net. maybe you will understand what means being leeched, how's that sound to you? uh

lol ur serious about this arent u hey comon man jus chill both of u its just games ok how bout this tgizzel, how bout if u do use the sprites just give credit for them thats all i ask cuz we shouldnt get worked up over a game right comon somebody back me up (koragg, Grimmjow, fireheller, danielting thats ur que)

Message edited by masterquatik - Tuesday, 2009-09-01, 7:58 PM

GrimmjowDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 11:23 AM | Message # 66
    Major-general
    Okee Uchia in that cases you are right but chill man ^^

JO LF2 4 EVER!!
    GRIMMJOW 4 EVER!!

masterquatikDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 12:30 PM | Message # 67
    Major-general
    thanks for backin me up grimmjow

GrimmjowDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 2:49 PM | Message # 68
    Major-general
    np ^^ this site schould be under friendsw o.ô

JO LF2 4 EVER!!
    GRIMMJOW 4 EVER!!

uchihavegetaDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 4:16 PM | Message # 69
    Major-general
    Quote (masterquatik)
    yea they actually did do sumthin to me they were dicks on the site ask anybody their asses to evrybody and yea they made an awesum game but theyre jerks but i wanna get off this subject cuz i dont want enemies on my 2nd favorite site on the internet

tsk, you keep on saying that they're dicks and asses but you still haven't said what they have done to you. ask everybody? ok, i am on that site since the beginning, i've never been warned/banned, i know pretty much everyone and i know everything that happen there and i can't understand why they're dicks, i personally think that zxcv, zazz and everyone that are working on the game are nice guys (i'm not talking about the member of the forum, of course there are people that i don't like too).
    but i don't care, we have different opinions, not a big deal i accept your opinion
    but if you're just angry for this
    http://ntsd.open-board.com/sprites-f1/can-someone-sprite-and-code-this-t6875.htm#150787
    then i'm sorry but it's your fault.

and i'm not an enemy or friend, i'm just a person that says his opinion, that's what a forum is made for, so there's no need to call "back up".... or i can't say my opinion now?

Quote (masterquatik)
    lol ur serious about this arent u hey comon man jus chill both of u its just games ok how bout this tgizzel, how bout if u do use the sprites just give credit for them thats all i ask cuz we shouldnt get worked up over a game

of course i'm serious, what the hell.... tgizzel can do that to ntsd and i can't do it to his mod?
    and i'll repeat you: he has no right to use their sprites or data without their permission, get it?
    i just warned him, if he does that i'll unmolebox his game and do the same, simple smile

Quote (Grimmjow)
    you are right but chill man ^^

i am calm lol, look at me i am even smiling smile smile
    tongue

Quote (Grimmjow)
    this site schould be under friends

friends? with tgizzel?
    ahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahahaahaha tongue

tgizzelDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 5:07 PM | Message # 70
    Sergeant
    ntsd is free 2 and it can b used as an engine jackass
    and ok you can do that if you want (and you think i care y wink
    its just a game man
    as a matter of fact the onli reason i am mole boxing it is to make it load up faster
    but ill pm you a special unmoleboxed copy just so you can beat yu dick while you post the data and sprites
    ok enjoy your pointless life while you do it uchiha vegeta ok tongue

uchihavegetaDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 5:34 PM | Message # 71
    Major-general
    Quote (tgizzel)
    ntsd is free 2 and it can b used as an engine jackass
    and ok you can do that if you want (and you think i care y wink
    its just a game man
    as a matter of fact the onli reason i am mole boxing it is to make it load up faster
    but ill pm you a special unmoleboxed copy just so you can beat yu dick while you post the data and sprites
    ok enjoy your pointless life while you do it uchiha vegeta ok tongue

ntsd is not an engine moron, how old are you 5? it's so hard to understand the difference between a mod and the engine itself? o yeah, maybe for a son of a bitch like you, it is

and the biggest leecher and liar on earth is saying to me "pointless life"? ahahhahaha that's hilarious, why don't you make a new game with your friend "marti wong"? didn't you paid him for that? ahahhahahahahaa

best thread ever
    http://ntsd.open-board.com/games-f12/naruto-the-fall-of-ntsdnew-mod-t9414.htm
    ahahahahahahahahaha biggrin that's really pathetic, how can a person go that far? biggrin

seriously you're the most idiot person alive man, aren't you embarassed enough of your stupidity? did you really want to continue?
    and by the way there's no need to pm me the unmoleboxed version, i can unmolebox it myself moron wink

Message edited by uchihavegeta - Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 5:45 PM

KoraggDate: Thursday, 2009-09-03, 6:54 AM | Message # 72
    Major-general
    omg its just like a movie. i will get some coke and popcorn and read all your posts. this will be fun. im a evil man. cant help it sry. biggrin

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NTSD SPRITE! DO IT BEFORE THE DOWNLOAD LIMIT IS OVER!

masterquatikDate: Thursday, 2009-09-03, 6:02 PM | Message # 73
    Major-general
    yeaa koraggs' here biggrin i think ill join him with popcorn and cola happy

danielting2Date: Thursday, 2009-09-03, 7:52 PM | Message # 74
    Lieutenant-general
    i cant help it either....
    by the way i want root beer instead of coke and i want chips too XD

Im a MOD collecter, anyone who wants mods, ask me!

KoraggDate: Friday, 2009-09-04, 8:52 AM | Message # 75
    Major-general
    omg root beer. i saw it in a cartoon in nicelodion. (i dont know how to spell nicelodion the tv channel)

Added (2009-09-04, 8:52 Am)
    ---------------------------------------------
    and its friday here so tday i will read everything with a coke and popcorn. biggrin

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NTSD SPRITE! DO IT BEFORE THE DOWNLOAD LIMIT IS OVER!

LF2CHARACTER - Forum » Gaming Zone » Little Fighter 2 » Naruto Mangekyou demo 1.2
    Page 5 of 6«123456»
    Search:

Copyright LF2CHARACTER © 2016