Home | Forum | Register | Log in Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Topics
  • NTSD II (445)
  • Pokemon Mod (0)
  • LF4 turbo crashs when i make SUPER POKEMON DRAGON (2)
  • Naruto: Paths of Destrution,Version release 1.0 (27)
  • The biggest and best LF2 mod (1)
  • Page 1 of 11
    Forum moderator: Armormew 
    LF2CHARACTER - Forum » Gaming Zone » Little Fighter 2 » Bleach Move List (based on my gameplay)
    Bleach Move List
    enoDate: Saturday, 2008-04-26, 2:37 AM | Message # 1
    Man
    Group: Members
    I'll try to finish this by this weekend, as thats the only time i'll be playing this

The code for this game isnt "lf2.net" its "ban-kai" you then unlock byakuya, bankai-ichigo, hichigo-bankai, and all those weak lf2 chars

A = attack
    J = jump
    D = defend

Let me know if you guys use it...if not I know not to finish or follow up :-p
    also If I dont know the names I'll just describe the move

Ichigo:

HAHA: D+J+^ ichigo says haha and stabs the ground...i have no idea what this does

Charge: D+J+v ichigo recharges his energy bar

Soul of the blade: D+J+(left or right) the soul of ichigo's blade comes out behind him and ichigo says HA, im not really sure what this does but if you press it really fast you will eventually throw a blade of energy using your sword (while the spirit is still behind you) Update: if you have a full energy bar and keep spamming D+J+left or right you will end up throwing a huge version of your energy release

Energy Release: A+D+(left ,right, up) OR J (while in sword stab) ichigo holds sword above his head and releases blade of energy from his blade, this move is weird because if you keep using the move, you'll see that he doesnt always charge before throwing it

Sword stab: A+D+down ichigo stabs his blade into the ground and releases energy...I dont think anything can hit him while hes in this mode, enemies that are near him become stunned, but not injured (you may cancel out of this mode by pressing defend)

Sword spin: A(while in sword stab) ichigo spins the sword around his head....I'm not sure if you can be hit, but I know if anyone is near you the sword can hit them, and unlike sword stab, it actually hurts

Sword stab part 2: J (while in sword spin) ichigo stabs the sword back into the ground

Energy Release and Jumping Energy release: D+J+Up (after sword stab part 2) ichigo throws his energy release, then jumps into the air and throws another one diagonally down, I'm not sure if going into sword stab part 2 is the only way to do it, but thats the only way I could figure out.

Bankai: A+D+J Ichigo uses his bankai, a big beam of energy comes out and he becomes bankai-ichigo

Update: you can also do jumping energy release by spamming D+J+^

Bankai-Ichigo: hes stronger and faster, but his sword stab doesn't seem to have a purpose.... it doesnt link into the spin like regular ichigo, also his flash step replaces his dash, seeing as how he runs automatically, when you double tap a direction you'll end up next to your opponent facing that direction. If you want to flash step behind them, turn your back to them and double tap away from them, the best difference is he gets a cool new costume + sword :-p

Black moon wave level 1: A+D+ (left or right) He releases the energy from his blade

Black moon wave level 2: A+D+ up The hallow inside of him is taking over....the blade is bigger and stronger..his mask covers half of his face for a second, then he rips it off

Sword Stab A+D+down He stabs his sword into the ground, this has a larger stun radius compared to regular ichigos, but I cant figure out what that can combo into, because you cant use the spin

Black moon Wave L3: J+D+(left or right) the hallow mask fully covers his face and he releases the biggest version of black moon wave, the mask then dissolves

charge: same as ichigo

Flury: D+J+up ichigo swings his sword in a flury to attack (or block, like in the show)

Uryuu: this guy is tough (my fav character in the show)

Arrow: A, he shoots an arrow...duh

Triple Arrow: A+D+(left or right) (+ A + A +A +A.....) he shoots 3 arrows at a time, you can repeat until you run out of energy

Homing Arrow: A+D+Down He releases an arrow that will go to nearest opponent

Sky Attack: A+D+^ He appears over nearest opponent and shoots an arrow down at them

Charge/ "The last quincy" mode: A+D+J ok so basically this recharges your energy, so far the only other effect this seems to have is, after you activate this mode, you start to punch instead of shoot arrows when you press A

Falling Sky: ????? I'm going to be honest with you, I dont know how to do this move exactly...but I've done it. What Uryuu does is drop a ton of arrows from the sky...it basically owns whoever is standing next to you. I dont have the exact buttons but I'll tell you what I do to use it

-You pretty much have to have a full bar of energy
    -Start pressing A+D+J
    -Start Pressing Left or Right

^spam those two above commands and you'll eventually do it, its not reliable but you can still try it out until the official command is figured out

more coming soon (if you guys want)

Message edited by eno - Saturday, 2008-04-26, 12:15 PM

linneaDate: Saturday, 2008-04-26, 6:05 AM | Message # 2
    Man
    ;o it's hard :P fear yes

Bleach :)

I love Bleach <3

enoDate: Saturday, 2008-04-26, 12:16 PM | Message # 3
    Man
    Part 2 (it said my msg was too long when I tried to edit)

Hichigo: Hichigo is the exact same character as ichigo (at least for the beta) and when you use bankai he turns into bankai ichigo, not bankai hichigo as one would expect, the only way to play as hichigo in bankai form, is to use the code and choose him

Hichigo-Bankai: Hichigo bankai has the same moves as bankai-ichigo, except he is all white, and when he uses his black moon wave level 1-3, he never wears a mask

Renji (aka the most unfinished and useless character): this guy is bad...not bad as in good, but bad as in bad. He has 3 moves, only one of them is decent..and thats about it, no real reason to be playing with this guy

Slash: A+D+(left or right) renji charges and slashes, unfortunately the sprite is off so it looks like hes going below your enemy, when in fact he's traveling in a straight line

Energy blast up: D+J+up I forget the japanese names of the spells, so bear with me. he shoots a fireball up into the air.....yes up into the air. theres also a little lag time for this move

Energy blast: D+J+ (left or right) same as above, except it goes straight, still has the lag time..this is his only halfway decent move, because this is the only move that could realistically hit your opponent

Chad: like renji...but his attack sprites are more complete, and he looks cool when he does the moves

Lunging punch: see renji slash He lunges forward and knocks the hell out of anyone in his way

Energy blast up: see renji

Energy blast: see renji

OK, ive saved the two cheapest guys for last...one is super cheap 1v1, and the other one is super cheap period, lets do toushiro first, since byakuya is a secret character

Toushiro: aka mr cheap himself, this guy is the captain of the 10th squad...hes a kid...hes a beast. he also appears to be the only one with a complete move set..or at least almost complete

his basic attack will freeze opponents or just do ice damage if you hit them enough times (in stage mode they usually die before then)

Ice Blast: A+D+(left or right) he shoots a blast of ice (projectile) and whoever it hits becomes frozen

Rising slash: A+D+up he does a rising slash with his blade, anyone hit will be frozen or take ice damage

Ice strike: A+D+ Down He hits the ground, then Ice starts coming out of it in layers...anyone hit by this is in serious trouble...each layer that hits them does ice damage. The layers remain there for a few seconds and can protect toushiro against basic projectile attacks (the ones that get destroyed after they hit something) ANND, anyone who touches the layers becomes frozen and takes ice damage

Jumping ice blast: A+J+up He jumps into the air and throws 3 ice blasts diagonally down, ...it freezes the enemy or they take ice damage, they can be hit by multiple blasts

Ice dragon: A+J+(left or right) he shoots an ice dragon that freezes the opponent and/or they take ice damage, you can control the beam by pressing up and down

Charge: A+J+down charges his energy

Jumping slash: run jump then attack, this attack freezes your enemy

and finally the cheapest move of all

Ban-kai: A+D+J Now I'm not sure if this is his actual bankai, because I've only seen the english episodes..but it might as well be...anyone trapped by this move is done. Toushiro holds his sword in the air, and ice shards come from the ground on both sides of him..he then lunges in the direction he was facing when you did the move. the first hit freezes the opponent/gives them ice damage and it hits multiple times as well. Not only will the multiple hits probably kill your opponent, but if you trap them in a corner they just keep getting hit and die in about 2 seconds
    Also, I just discovered that when you use his bankai, you can change directions without going out of it by pressing the jump button

And finally, the cheapest guy to enter the 1v1 tournament since....firezen?

Byakuya: I was expecting this guy to have his bankai....he may only have 3 moves...but one of them is so cheap..that its like...come on man...jeez

Note: Byakuya cant run, and he has the same flash step as bankai-ichigo

Fireball: A+D+up he shoots a fireball diagonally up, if you press down really fast you can shoot it straight, it does fire damage

Electric ray: A+D+(left or right) he shoots an electric ray that does 1-2 hits

Trap: D+J+down WOWWWW this move is cheap...it traps you for so long...I had to count the seconds...this move traps you until you are hit...or until 18 seconds runs out

Charge: A+D+J

Strategy using him: if you stay away from your opponent the whole time and use trap then electric ray...its pretty hard to be stopped 1v1

OK thats all of the characters, thanks for reading smile

Added new info on toushiros bankai, and added toushiros jumping slash

Message edited by eno - Saturday, 2008-04-26, 9:05 PM

linneaDate: Saturday, 2008-04-26, 4:55 PM | Message # 4
    Man
    Can't you give me the download link? XD :P

I love Bleach <3

enoDate: Saturday, 2008-04-26, 8:20 PM | Message # 5
    Man
    http://dl3u.savefile.com/b88871120a6d5281f0506a78bf13e81f/BleachSB.rar someone said this was the link..you can try it out but I havent done so for myself

ts-sasukeDate: Saturday, 2008-04-26, 9:36 PM | Message # 6
    Man
    Group: Users
    i like the game so if u do continue it wat characters do u plan on adding cool

enoDate: Sunday, 2008-04-27, 4:10 AM | Message # 7
    Man
    Oh, i didnt make the game. People were just asking for the move list in the download section so I decided to make one

Message edited by eno - Sunday, 2008-04-27, 4:11 AM

linneaDate: Monday, 2008-04-28, 11:01 AM | Message # 8
    Man
    can you give me a new link? :P

That link dosn't work :S

I love Bleach <3

sharktoothpainDate: Saturday, 2008-05-10, 12:48 PM | Message # 9
    Man
    how do u get Byakuya?? hes not in the character list

masteritachiDate: Monday, 2008-05-26, 10:07 PM | Message # 10
    Man
    umm can some one help me where do u download bleach Lf2 can u reply with the url plz

Neccko123Date: Tuesday, 2008-05-27, 1:25 AM | Message # 11
    Sergeant
    Look at the Main Page
    LF2 Mods
    and to unlock Byakuya
    tipe ban-kai in the character selection
    screen

biggestbossDate: Friday, 2008-07-04, 2:36 PM | Message # 12
    Man
    well to throw the energy thing after pressing D right J press jump twice one you will glow then press while goin on and it will happen hope this helps

LF2CHARACTER - Forum » Gaming Zone » Little Fighter 2 » Bleach Move List (based on my gameplay)
    Page 1 of 11
    Search:

Copyright LF2CHARACTER © 2017